Thursday, July 10, 2008

A White Flag of Surrender

Right after the terroristic attacks of 9/11 there was this phrase or tagline used by almost everyone: "if you do/don't do that, that means the terrorists have won." The sentiment behind the statement meaning that changing our way of life because of the events of sept. 11 would be a sign to Bin Laden that he had affected us.

Today, after watching gas prices go up again, closer to 4 dollars, I gave up. I went out and bought a bike. So I'm not sure if Bin Laden had anything to do with the price of oil going out the roof or if maybe it was just some other Saudi. So to whoever did this to me, you have won.

1 comment:

Ed Vela said...

Well, the responses that come to my mind are:
If you shred the Constitution or use it in lieu of Charmin Ultra, the terrorist have won.

also:

If you go to war in the wrong country and ignore some of the places were the terrorist are REALLY hiding, the terrorist have won.

But I'm not bitter.